Skip available courses
At the end of the course, the student will be able to
1. Identify basic Engineering properties of soil and relate them with Civil Engineering practices
2. Evaluate various experiments to determine the geotechnical properties of soil.
3. Identify, formulate and solve various problems in geotechnical engineering.
4. Analyse the mechanism and behavior of soil under various field situations
5. Identify field equipment used in improving soil properties
6. Articulate importance of extensive research in geotechnical engineering
7. Analyze soil mechanics for development of construction sites both technically and economically
- Teacher: Dr Lavanya Chava
Java is the Object Oriented Programming language
The Slogan of JAVA " Write Once Run/Reuse Anywhere"
- Teacher: N Sudhakar yadav
ENGINEERING MECHANICS -DYNAMICS
COURSE CODE : GR15A1020
Prerequisites: A good working knowledge of calculus, vector algebra, General Physics & Engineering Mechanics - statics is required.
Course Objectives: The objective of this course is to provide
Basic principles describing the motion of particles and rigid bodies under accelerating conditions.
Principles of dynamic behaviour to practical problems.
Concept of D'Alembert's principals and related problems
Concepts of impulse and momentum of particles and rigid bodies
Concepts of vibrations to the problems associated with dynamic behavior.
Course Outcomes: At the course, the student will be able to
Define kinematics of a particle, rectilinear and curvilinear motion, kinetics of particles
Apply Newton laws work and energy methods for kinematics of a rigid body in plane motion-
Evaluate rotational motion about a fixed axis of rigid bodies.
Evaluate kinetics of a rigid body in plane motion.
Solve various cases of impulse momentum basic problems.
Evaluate moving bodies using DAlembert's principal
Analyze various cases for vibration in mechanical components.
- Teacher: Dr. Hussian Mohamed
Basic Electrical Engineering
Course Code: GR14A1018
Course Objectives: BEE (Basic Electrical Engineering) is common to first year branches of UG Engineering. At the end of the course the student is expected to
1. Introduction of the fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
2. Skill of practical implementation of fundamental theory concepts.
3. Solve problems in the fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
4. Understand the basic principles of general electrical machinery.
5. understand the applications of electrical engineering in real time
6. visualization of common real time application of electrical machinery.
- Teacher: Karthika M